Founded by Indigenous, and Native American members, the foundation has these issues at its core, and its main purpose is to be a Social Service Agency serving the community needs of youths, families, and individuals on a local and global level.
The specific objectives and purpose of this organization are:
- Tribal and Indigenous culture and spirituality
- The creation and promotion of programs, projects and events filled with content about Health and Nutrition, Education, Victim Advocacy, Self-Empowerment Coaching, Continuing Education, Small Business Workshops, as well as Physical and Spiritual Wellness Advocacy including causes like Living with Fibromyalgia, Domestic Violence, Social Injustice, and Children's Rights, and Freedom of Traditional Indigenous expression of Spirituality and Culture including ceremonial and spiritual awareness.
- We provide education by giving lectures, workshops, seminars, and presentations, in schools, libraries and other public venues as well as utilizing social media channels and the corporation’s website to provide facts, statistics, and other related data on causes, current efforts, and solutions.
- To maximize our impact on current efforts, we may seek to collaborate with other non-for-profit organizations, local ongoing movements or community projects.
- Per the discretion of the Board of Directors we may provide internships and volunteer possibilities to open, which shall provide opportunities for involvement in said activities and programs in order to have a greater impact for change .
2017 SOLSTICE CELEBRATIONS
Estrella Ranch Culture Camp
Si Se Puede! Yes We Can.