Founded by Indigenous, and Native American members, the foundation holds these ideals at its core, and its main purpose is to be a Social Service Agency serving the community needs of youths, families, and individuals on a local and global level.
The specific objectives and purpose of this organization are:
- Revitalization of Tribal and Indigenous Art, Culture, and Spiritual Expression. We have all DESCENDED from indigenous culture somewhere on the globe and need to reconnect with our roots and ORIGIN.
- The creation and promotion of programs, projects, and events, filled with inspirational content that uplifts. Our areas of focus include The Arts & Humanities, Education, Self-Reliance, and Freedom of Traditional Indigenous expression of Spirituality and Culture including ceremonial and spiritual awareness. Click HERE for a full list of focus areas.
- Providing Emergency Services during times of crisis, or need (Local, State, and Federal), with focus on heavily impacted areas first, on any Federally designated Tribal lands, and then any and all surrounding areas of service as needed;
- We provide education by giving lectures, workshops, seminars, and presentations, in schools, libraries and other public venues as well as utilizing social media channels and the corporation’s website to provide facts, statistics, and other related data on causes, current efforts, and solutions.
- To maximize our impact on current efforts, we may seek to collaborate with other non-for-profit organizations, local ongoing movements, and/or community projects FIRST, before creating new ones.
- We also provide internships and volunteer possibilities which shall provide opportunities for involvement in said activities and programs in order to have a greater global impact for change.